Thursday, January 12, 2012

Moving on up!

So since the last time we talked, I am STILL veganish...more vegan than "ish" now. I have taken a serious stand and do not indulge in desserts when we are out. I've eaten a cookie here or there, a chip that had some dairy in it, and maybe something that I didn't realize had sugar or dairy but overall, I'm doing GREAT!!

Now I feel like it's time to move to the next level, and for me that is.....no processed foods. That's right, chips, crackers, anything that has shelf life. I'm learning how to create my own foods so that I do not have to rely on the store and their preservatives to satisfy me. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Please see below to learn where I was, am, and am going.


  1. Healthy Eater-was

  2. Less Meat-was

  3. Vegan-am

  4. Majority raw foods-somewhat

  5. No processed foods- working on

  6. No GMO's-working on

  7. Make all food-working on

  8. Garden-future

  9. Juice Fast-future

  10. Cookbook/book-future

6 comments:

  1. I love it boo. Great job. You're a major inspiration to a lot of people. Even your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Boo!! Such a great inspiration to many

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very good!!! You're definitely an inspiration to me. I've learned so much from you. I praise God for you and your ministry. It's needed in our community and the world in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to the book and cookbook. Tell me this what is a GMO? And is a Vegan better than a healthy eater? I enjoyed reading this and I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue to progress. Will you do more self-help posts? How about posts on nice healthy recipes? If you do that juice fast you have to let me know what that entails again I want to do something to change my life, but maybe weekends since I'm always on the go (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments!

    @jspotwriter- Thank you for your questions, you have inspired me to blog about each of your questions. Hopefully you and others will have a full understanding and change some things in order to lead a healthier lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete