Monday, January 6, 2014

Detox Day 5



Day 5

     Wow I can't believe the days are going by so quickly!! This detox is 7 days and we are already on day 5!!!! Wow! Well I'm feeling great and am actually considering extending this longer. This detox is helping put things in perspective for me. It's so simple yet so difficult. I feel SOOOO much better when I eat things that my body loves. It's my mind that I have to convince of that. Especially on the weekends when my husband and I want to hang out and enjoy the fact that it's the weekend. I want to eat what I want and enjoy....but I always end up paying for it in the end. So in this detox my plan is to find a happy balance. I don't necessarily want to be as strict on myself as I was in the past, even though that's when I felt my best, and at the same time I don't want to be fancy free and footloose ( I really wasn't that bad but for me I could have been much better). 

Time to use these next few days to get my mind and body on the same page. Happy DETOXING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment