Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Last Day of the Detox!!!



We MADE It!!!!!!

     Wow I'm really excited! First I cannot tell you how humbled I am that so many people entrusted my program to help lead them to healthier lifestyles. I have had the opportunity to meet and hear so many wonderful things about how people are feeling and I am so excited!!! I really feel great and am going to continue with this plant based detox. Even though I have been doing this for years, it still amazes me how just changing what I eat makes SUCH a difference. It's so simple and yet so difficult. Again that mind body connection has to get in sync. 

So I do hope everyone else plans on continuing or incorporating some of these tools into their lives. Your body and mind really will respond in a positive way.  I'll keep you updated on how things are going!!

Oh! Tonight 8 pm there will be a Put YOU First teleconference, even if you didn't detox, feel free to call in and grow with us!

Conference #  1-712-432-3011 and the Code: 884813

1 comment: